The E-Design Package is a 2-hour session plus includes a detailed customed design sheet. Extra time may be added if required.
This service is designed to add confidence in creating your ideal home/ or new room. It’s so exciting when you move into a new home and everything is a blank canvas. Yet at the same time, it can be daunting because there is SO MUCH choice out there and so much information hitting you from magazines to TV programmes, to Pinterest, Houzz and Instagram.
So I look to simplify things – get a sense of what you want, who you are and suggest ways to make it all achievable.
The Virtual Package will include meeting you “virtually” in your existing home or your new home where we will discuss the visions you have for YOUR home. We do this over face time or Zoom.
Among other things, this is what we do:
- We look at your Instagram, Pinterest, Houzz or personal photos to discuss ideas that you like. We also look at what you don’t like as that’s just as important.
- Assess your current furniture. Size and space is everything so I’ll make suggestions about what is and isn’t working within the room space.
- Suggest paint colour schemes. I love all the brochures that the paint creators make but not every colour suits every wall in every house. Light makes a massive difference and unless you know the lighting, then it makes paint colours hard to select. I will offer paint palette suggestions, and sample pots for you to buy.
- Discuss the type of lighting, flooring, and window treatments that you love and suggest what will best suit you.
- When our session has finished you will receive an excel sheet with examples of everything we have discussed including, colour palettes, lighting options, flooring, curtains, fabrics and window treatments. You’ll also receive a personalised list of items you require room by room, including details of where you can purchase the best quality priced furniture at a price that best suits your budget.
Here’s how the process works –
- Fill in the questionnaire
You will need to fill out a questionnaire – this will cover what your dream home means to you, your current lifestyle suggested budgets per room and any special requirements you need to live a beautiful life in your new home.
Tell me where you need the most help – is it with colours, finishing touches, making the best use of what you already own, a complete fit-out or just getting your personality stamp on your home?
The more you share, the more I can help.
Fill out the Questionnaire here
- Lets chat
We will select a time that best suits you to have a virtual conversation, and we take it from there. During virtual consultations, we will talk about the questionnaire, I’ll get a bit more information from you and what you really want.
- Your plan
You’ll get a plan on how to style your house with confidence and excitement, depending on which package you choose. In an excel sheet designed just for you, you’ll receive examples of everything we have discussed including, colour palettes, lighting options, flooring, curtains, fabrics and window treatments. You’ll also receive a personalised list of items you require room by room, including details of where you can purchase the best quality priced furniture at a price that best suits your budget.
Please note, this is not a full interior design service.
We also have a number of Add-ons to this Package which are worth considering…
Styling a Home for Sale
Still, have to sell your existing house? Let’s discuss ways to beautifully stage your house for selling using your own furniture and accessories. Clever styling can add extra to the purchase price.
Personal Shopping trips
With so much choice, it’s hard to know where to go and what to buy. I can source furniture and accessories that will mix best with your chosen items that are going to travel with you to the Willows.
Unpacking and styling
Unpacking has to be one of the worst things about moving houses. Let me help you unpack your furniture and accessories and positioning them, making your home a home immediately.
3D Artistic images of your dream home
Using a mix of your own furniture and your wish list of items to purchase, let me create a 3D image of what your room will look like. This will give you an actual real-life impression of your choices in your new home. You’ll get to see everything in place BEFORE you move in. In my experience, this is the most cost-effective way to do up your house because you get to see possible mistakes before they become costly mistakes.
Also, it makes the excitement of moving so much more real, even when you are up late packing boxes and bags. You have an image of your head that you can focus on. It makes the stress of moving so much more worthwhile.